The office of Congresswoman Jennifer Wexton is now accepting submissions for her First Ever Photo Contest!
This contest is open to all constituents of Virginia's 10th Congressional District and all photos must be captured within our district. Winners will have their photos featured on Congresswoman Wexton's social media and printed to be displayed at her Capitol Hill and district offices.
Below are the rules and guidelines to enter the competition:
- All photos must be taken in Virginia's 10th Congressional District.
- Entrants must be constituents of Congresswoman Wexton.
- The photo entry must be your original creation and must not be copyrighted.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting the office of Congresswoman Wexton permission to publish your photo in print, online, and on social media.
How to Enter:
- Email all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photos must be in standard image format (i.e. JPG, PNG, etc.)
- All submissions should detail where the photo was taken and a brief description.
- Include your full name, the best number to reach you at, and address along with your entry.
- A maximum of 3 submissions per individual will be accepted.
- Entries are due no later than 5 p.m. on Sunday, October 27th.
- Finalists will be selected by a panel of professional photographers, and will be posted to Facebook.
- The photo with the most "likes" on Facebook will be selected as the "People's Choice" winner. Our panel of judges will also select a "Critic's Choice" awardee.